With the availability of numerous cell phone spy software programs on the market today, it’s made it difficult for consumers to find the best one for them. Some people don’t even know where to start looking. And when they do begin their search, they’re overwhelmed with the extensive information they find about each software program. It may even come to a point where they get discouraged and give up, forgetting why they were searching in the first place. But when you think about the benefits of these technologies, you’ll surely find that using the perfect spy app will help reach your desired outcome.
In my case, I use these tools in my personal and career life. Because of this, I have struggled to find the best spy app that will cover them both. And with the countless software programs I’ve tried, I am confident in naming 10 of the best out there.
To help you out, I will be telling you the significance, plus the pros and cons, of each software that I’ve used on my mobile phone. After going through this list, you’ll surely find the best spy app for you (probably one of the top three). And you won’t have any second thoughts about your investment. After all, the amount you spend on spy apps are not mere pennies.
Top 10 Cell Phone Spy Apps of 2018
This software is, by far, the best one I have tried. And so, I am using it currently for my monitoring needs. It allows you to gather information from the target phone just like every other spy app. But what makes it really special is that it can extract deleted files and messages quite easily.
So, if you are having doubts about someone’s loyalty or integrity, PhoneSpector is the most effective tool to find out about it.
- Fast, remote installation process.
- Compatible with most devices and carriers.
- Extraction abilities are great, especially with deleted files.
- Excellent and informative customer service team.
- Has all the basic features of a spy app plus more!
- Con: The only thing it can’t retrieve? Viber messages. But it won’t matter at all if you don’t use Viber.
- Price: One-time payment of $69.99 to monitor one device.
#2: Auto Forward
Being on the market for more than 5 years, Auto Forward has updated their features and is one of the best spy apps today. It can work on different operating systems but, more importantly, it is compatible with all Android and Apple devices.
It’s a great tool for any personal investigating you may need to do since it’s discrete and monitors every activity on the target phone in real-time.
- User-friendly and great for beginners.
- Remote installation.
- Effective monitoring of the target phone.
- Excellent customer service on their hotline number!
- Con: It doesn’t support Geo-fencing.
- Price: $69.99 total with no recurring or monthly fees.
#3: Highster Mobile
With its great reputation as a spy app, Highster Mobile doesn’t disappoint. It will help you with all your monitoring needs, whether it’s your children you need to keep tabs on or a suspicious partner. You can easily and discreetly investigate without ever needing physical access to the target phone.
- No-jailbreak technology.
- Fast and easy remote installation.
- Compatible with all Android devices and iOS versions.
- The app is undetectable.
- Con: No Geo-fencing feature.
- Price: One payment of $69.99 and it’s yours for life!
A discreet spy app that you can customize for your purposes, Spyzie can be your partner for monitoring your children or employees. However, it has limited features, which only boast those of the typical monitoring software. If you have a tight budget but need to investigate someone, Spyzie will make it work for you!
- Simple to use and understand.
- Has app blocker and alert features.
- No jailbreaking required.
- Need access to the target phone to install.
- Delayed customer service response.
- Android Packages:
- Ultimate Edition with Full Functionality – $39.99 For One Month
- Premium Edition with Restricted Functionality – $29.99 For One Month
- iOS Package: $39.99 For A 1-Month License
- Android Packages:
If you need to monitor a phone like Blackberry or older Android and Apple phone models, then Mobistealth is perfect for you! It also works with newer phones and carriers as well.
As it runs on stealth mode, this software is quite difficult to discover, so you can investigate without being detected.
- Can monitor multiple devices on one dashboard.
- Includes a live-viewing feature, and an app and site blocker.
- Excellent customer service representatives.
- One license is good for only one target phone.
- Unable to limit phone screen time use.
- Android Packages:
- PRO – $149.99 For One Year
- Pro X – $179.99 For One Year
- iPhone Premium Plus Package: $179.99 For One Year
- Android Packages:
#6: Mobile Spy Agent
This app is easy on the pocket but lacks the features that its competitors have. This is well suited for undemanding customers. They do offer a one-day free trial if you’re unsure if this software is right for you.
- Pro: Different price packages to meet your need.
- Doesn’t have a social media monitoring feature leaving you clueless as to what your child’s doing on social media.
- Customer support leaves much to be desired.
- Basic Package: $74.95 For 12 Months
- Pro Package: $99.99 For 12 Months (Coming Soon)
- Business Plan: Must Contact Them For Price Quote
With all of the features of a typical spy app, Trackmyfone is your average monitoring tool. It is great for parents who need to keep youngsters out of trouble and danger. However, there are better software options for parents to choose from. If Trackmyfone is the only option that fits your needs, then it will have to do.
- It has instant alerts, app blocker, and Geo-fencing features.
- It’s simple to use and user-friendly.
- Has update delays.
- The GPS tracking isn’t accurate.
- Horrible customer service!
- $70 for Android Premium (12 Months)
- $75 for iPhone No-Jailbreak (12 Months)
This cell phone spy app can be an effective monitoring tool, but you need to set it up properly because it isn’t automatically hidden on the target phone. Once you have done this, it will be hard to discover, thus, continuous secret monitoring can be achieved.
- Retrieves the data you need from any app on the target phone.
- Easy to understand control panel.
- Real-time updates.
- Provides a two-day trial.
- Needs to be installed manually.
- The software lags and doesn’t respond at times.
- Standard Package: $113.99 For One Year
- Premium Package: $131.99 For One Year
- Gold Package: $149.99 For One Year
XNSPY can track the activities of your child’s iPhone via iCloud backups. This means that the information you get is not in real-time.
Receiving information in real-time is crucial to have when monitoring a child or employee.
- Excellent support team.
- Geo-fencing and accurate GPS locations.
- Easy to learn and operate.
- Can control phone screen time.
- No jailbreaking necessary!
- App performance is slow and sometimes delayed.
- Poor customer service.
- XNSPY Basic Edition – $99.99 Per Year
PhoneSheriff is good for parental monitoring because it lets you approve or restrict every app on your child’s phone. Aside from that, it also shows you the location history of your child, giving you updates about every 30 minutes. Currently, however, this software is not able to monitor iPhones, iPads, and Blackberry smartphone.
- Geofencing feature encourages your child to check in from their current location.
- Parents get notified via email of their child’s exact location.
- Takes time to install.
- Lacks social media monitoring feature.
- Price: $89.00 per year (Only for Android devices)
Now that you’ve read this article, you can choose which of these top 10 cell phone spy apps will best fit your needs. Of course, I highly recommend that top 3; PhoneSpector, Auto Forward, and Highster Mobile. But I also advise that you visit the software websites yourself to view exactly what you’re getting in your preferred spy apps.
I hope this has made your search easier and that you start using one of the best spy apps today!