Android is the most common mobile platform in the world. More smart devices use Android than any other operating system (despite what fans of iOS say). That’s pretty significant in a world where even children carry multiple devices on them. It’s safe to say that such a program would be very secure, and immune to outside hacking. Yet this isn’t entirely the case. While the security around Android devices is constructed very well, they are not 100% immune. In some cases, they can be remotely hacked. Let’s look at how to hack an Android phone remotely.
What Is Android?
Android was created in 2003 and was later acquired by Google in 2005. Google did not invent Android, as some people tend to think, but purchased it. The first Android phone in 2008 and today, Android leads any other operating system in sales, including its main competitor, Apple. There are over 2 billion active Android users, and the Google Play Store features over 2.6 million apps. For a full history of Android, click here.
Android Quick Facts:
- Initial release: September 23, 2008
- Devices: Major manufacturers are Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, and others.
- Developer: Google, Open Handset Alliance
- Calls and Private Messaging Apps: Google Hangouts. 3rd party apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Duo and Skype
- Internet Browsing: Google Chrome (or Android Browser on older versions; other browsers are available)
Unique Android Features
These smart features are only found devices that run on Android operating system.
- Near Field Communication: This allows two Android devices to easily communicate over short distances, saving data usage.
- Alternate Keyboards: Android supports multiple third party keyboards connecting to your device.
- Infrared Transmission: A built-in infrared transmitter lets your Android act as your remote control.
- No Touch Control: This feature allows you to manipulate your device “hands free” with gestures only.
- Storage And Battery Swap: You can remove and exchange the battery in an Android phone if you want to upgrade. There is also an SD card for more memory.
What You Need To Hack Android
Android is a big company. They must have put some thought into defending against hackers, but hacking someone’s phone can be done. You just need the right tool for the job. While the general population isn’t that familiar with them, hacking apps do exist and are easier to use than most people realize. You can easily hack someone’s cell phone with spy software. The right spy program is how to hack an android phone remotely.
Introduction To Hacking Applications
Hacking and spy software programs give you access to most of the important information on a target phone. Once the program is properly installed, you can enjoy remote access to text messages, call log, GPS, and more. Any good spy program will be undetectable. The user of the target device will have no idea you’re infiltrating their phone. While there are several cell phone spy products on the market, for this article we will use PhoneSpector (the leading spy software) to explain how this all works.
What You Can See Using A Hacking App
- Phone Call Log: View the phone’s call log. See phone numbers along with date and time stamps.
- GPS Tracking: Accurate GPS coordinates that update frequently.
- Keylogger: See all of the cell phone keystrokes, which can get you the usernames and passwords of private accounts.
- Text messages: Extract all SMS texts and private messages.
- Emails: Read all sent and received emails (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), and their contents.
- Undetectable!: The user of the device will not be aware of your presence.
- Data Backup: Save pictures, videos, and other files to your product account.
- Internet History: Know what websites are being visited on Chrome and other Android we browsers.
- Access To Contacts: View all numbers and email addresses stored on the device.
- Media Content: See all photos, videos, and GIFs stored on the Android phone.
- Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google Pixel, and other Android phone types.
- Android 3 (Honeycomb) – Android 9 (Pie)
Installing PhoneSpector Android Spy Software
You will need to have physical access to the target phone when first installing the program. This process only takes less than a minute. Once installed, you can spy on the phone remotely. All the important data will be stored and visible to you on your program user dashboard. Simply log on and begin viewing.
- Get PhoneSpector for Android.
- Email or text the provided OTA (Over-The-Air) link to the target Android phone.
- Tap on the link and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Go to your online user dashboard to view the target Android device’s data.
Stay Within The Law!
A look at recent headlines will remind you how important privacy is in the eyes of the law. Even tech giants like Apple, Facebook, Snapchat, and others have faced consequences for infringing on the privacy of their users. If they can’t get away with it, neither can you. Violating someone else’s privacy is a crime. Don’t risk your future by misusing spy products.
Do Not Monitor Without Consent
In order to legally monitor another phone or device, you must have permission from the owner. Our mobile devices contain valuable information that we wouldn’t want others looking at. Make sure that the phone you monitor must either be owned by you, or in the possession of someone who is aware of your monitoring.
Phone Tapping (Call Recording) Is 100% Illegal
Phone tapping is completely illegal in every situation. Only the government has the authority to listen to or record another person’s phone call without permission. While spy apps have many features, call recording isn’t one of them for this reason.
Parents can legally monitor a child’s phone, so long as the child is a minor. Once the child turns 18 years old, the parents must have permission before they can monitor their child’s device.
Have you issued your employees smartphones? Employers can legally monitor devices given to workers. However, the employee must be made aware that the device is being monitored. The device must also be company owned for it to be legal.
While Android is the world’s most commonly used operating system, it’s not immune to hacking. With the right software, and the right know-how, you could easily hack an Android phone. From there, you’ll enjoy remote access to most of the phone’s important data, media, and information. While hacking apps do have legal applications, they can easily be misused. It’s up to YOU to make sure you stay on the right side of the law. You could be a parent concerned for their children, or an employer worried about device misuse. If knowing how to hack an android phone remotely is something that can benefit you, spy programs offer you an easy and convenient way to accomplish your task.
You May Also Like: Can You Spy On A Cell Phone Without Access?