How To Find Hidden Text Messages On Android
Cell phone owners hide text messages on Android for varying reasons – from safety to privacy to personal purposes. This is why the popularity of and the demand for third-party private messaging apps continues to rise. After all, the senders and receivers of such messages have the right to privacy.
It could, however, be a bit of a challenge for parents or employers who wish to monitor phone engagements for safety and security purposes. If you’re one of those parents or employers, read on as we’ll describe how to find hidden text messages on Android with applications.
How Do I Keep Text Messages Private On My Android Phone?
Before we describe how to find hidden messages on Android, let’s first understand how phone users get to hide messages on Android. Aside from manually deleting conversations, here are some ways of how to hide text messages on Android.
- App LockProbably the most basic way to hide texts on Android is through the use of the built-in app lock feature. This is a secondary authentication on top of the phone’s screen lock. Most Androids offer people the ability to create a separate lock on other installed apps, including the SMS app.
- Archiving FeatureAnother way of hiding texts on Android is through the use of the built-in archiving feature. This option offers people the ability to hide messages from the app without deleting them. To do so, you’ll typically have to only slide left/right the message or the conversation you wish to archive.
- Message LockerYou may also opt to utilize a message hiding app for Android to keep your texts private. Such third-party software is programmed to hide applications from the home or main screen. Some brands or versions have this built-in option; otherwise, there are various third-party apps to choose from.
- Hidden Texting AppOne of the best ways of hiding messages is through the use of third-party private messaging apps. Such apps utilize end-to-end encryption, providing access only to the sender and receiver. Not even the app’s moderators or administrators have access to the messages. Some apps also offer auto-delete or auto-vanish features.
Common Private Messaging Apps Used On Android
Should you opt to utilize a third-party app offering a well-hidden text messages Android feature, be sure to select one that utilizes military-grade or high-end encryption. Of course, you wouldn’t want to hide messages on Android just to end up compromising your security.
While we, at bestcellphonespyapps.com, looked for ways to remotely access hidden messages on Android, we were able to determine the most popular hidden messaging apps.
WhatsApp is a go-to hidden messaging app due to its private conversations and message locking features. Its end-to-end encryption ensures only the senders and receivers can read the messages.
The Facebook Messenger app is a widely used messaging app with over 2.38 billion active monthly users. While it’s known for its functionalities that cater to sending messages, video chatting, file sharing, and even money transferring, some users utilize the app to send private messages.
Viber is a pioneer private and encrypted chat messaging application. Aside from its end-to-end encryption, it offers a Secret Chat wherein messages self-destruct shortly after being read. Users can also set a passcode or Touch ID to protect their conversations.
CoverMe utilizes end-to-end encryption, and messages are set to automatically disappear after being read. Shake-to-Lock is one of its unique features wherein users can lock the app by simply shaking their device.
Kik is another third-party app well-known for sending/receiving anonymous or secret text messages. You’ll be randomly matched to other active users based on common interests or your set preferences. You can hide SMS messages by not adding/accepting your chat mate as a friend. When users log out, all conversations are wiped out and deleted messages can no longer be retrieved.
If there’s another app you prefer to utilize that doesn’t offer private or secret messaging or end-to-end encryption, you can always try Messenger & Chat Lock. This application protects your messenger with a 4-digit PIN. Every time a wrong code is entered, the app takes a picture of the person so you’d know who the intruder is.
Use A Cell Phone Spy App To View Hidden Android Texts!
After a series of thorough searches, one of the most efficient ways of how to find hidden text messages on Android is through the use of a cell phone spy app. Such software is specifically designed for tracking and monitoring, and a main feature is to find hidden messages on Android and iOS devices.
We’ve tried and tested various spy tools to determine the best how to find hidden texts on Android apps. We’ve taken into consideration various factors and one of the apps that stood out is PhoneSpector. This software cannot only find hidden messages on Android, but also extract other files, activities, and engagements on installed third-party mobile applications.
PhoneSpector is a fully-packed tracking software and parental monitoring app. It utilizes the newest cutting-edge technologies to extract valuable data from any target Android or iOS phone. Without the need to root or jailbreak the target device, PhoneSpector can be remotely installed via an over-the-air link. This is, indeed, a great solution to users’ ‘how to find hidden text messages on Android’ dilemma. For a one-time payment only, you can find hidden messages on Android among its other amazing features.
- MessagesAll sent and received messages, including deleted ones, are accessible – from SMS texts to iMessages to private chats.
- GPS LocationsPrevious and current GPS locations can be tracked and viewed in a map-like format.
- Multimedia FilesExchanged and stored photos, videos, audio records, documents, and any other files may be viewed from your dashboard.
- Social Media AppsActivities and engagements from any social media app can be seen – from profiles to friend lists to posts to chat conversations to pages being followed.
- KeystrokesKeystrokes are being logged, including the site, page, or section where these are typed in. It captures even login credentials so even if the user utilizes password-protected applications, per se, you still can read every sent/received message.
If you’ve been seeking an invisible text tracker that would best suit your needs or ways on how to find hidden text messages on Android, be at ease with PhoneSpector. This well-hidden text message spy app is efficient, reliable, and convenient – the best solution to your “how can I find text messages on Android” problem.
Cell phone spy software enthusiast and researcher. With over 8 years in the business I can offer the most comprehensive analysis and recommendations for virtually any program on the market. Learn more about Pat Stanley.
Highster Mobile Review
Excellent for spying on iPhones and iPads. Free lifetime upgrades and LIVE people answering the phones. Free upgrades and no monthly fees.
Auto Forward Review
Great for beginners! Easy to download and easy to use. 800 number with LIVE people to answer questions and assist you if you run into problems.
Easy Spy Review
Just like its name, it’s easy-to-use. Perfect for the novice user. It is one of the most advanced cell phone tracking and monitoring software
Spy on Text Messages Without Having the Phone, Can it be Done ?
Molly Nelson can be miles from her daughter but still know when she has sent or received a text message.
Can You Spy on a Cell Phone Without Having Access to the Phone?
We have a story that should raise red flags for all of us who rely on our cell phones.
How to Use Cell Phone Monitoring Software on Your Teenagers Mobile Device
Do you know who your teenager is communicating with?