How To Find Hidden Spyware On Android Smartphones In 2020
*Updated On 09/24/2020
Do you believe someone may be spying on your Android smartphone activities? This can be hard to find out, especially if the spyware is hidden. In this article, we discuss how to find hidden spyware for Android smartphones and the most commonly used hidden spy apps for Androids.
Who Would Want To Find Hidden Cell Phone Spy Apps?
Often, employers illegally monitor their employees’ cell phone activities. An employer must obtain permission from their employees’ in order to monitor work and personal smartphones. If an employee suspects that their boss is spying on their Android phone, they may want to uncover hidden spyware.
- Those In Relationships
In relationships, a suspicious or jealous partner may use hidden cell phone spyware to see if their partner is or isn’t cheating on them. An obvious sign that your partner used spyware on your Android phone is if they know personal information that’s on your phone, which you never shared with them.
It’s common practice for parents to spy on their teenager using hidden spyware for Android. With this, teens often want to find out if their parent is tracking their phone activities or are giving them the privacy they want.
Most Common Hidden Spy Apps For Android
Based on our research, we’ve found the most common hidden spyware for Android consumers use.
PhoneSpector is a new Android spy application to the market, but has more spying capabilities than any other product. It’s user-friendly, compatible with the latest Android phones and operating systems, and can recover deleted SMS messages.
Auto Forward is the best Android spy app for those who are non-tech-savvy. The Android installation process is very simple, and all monitoring can be done remotely from the user’s own device. Plus, their customer service is extremely resourceful.
Highster Mobile is known for working well on both iPhone and Android devices. Like the spy apps listed above, it can track Android phone activities, like the user’s Google Chrome web history and private messaging apps.
Learn more about the top cell phone spy apps of 2020.
How To Find Hidden Spyware On Android Smartphones
Option 1: Via Your Android Phone Settings
- Step 1: Go to your Android smartphone settings.
- Step 2: Click on “Apps” or “Applications”.
- Step 3: Click the three vertical dots on the top right (may be different depending on your Android phone).
- Step 4: Click “show system apps” to view all of your smartphone’s applications.
- Step 5: See if there are any apps you’re unaware of.
Option 2: Via Your Android Phone Downloads
- Step 1: Go to your “My Files” or “Files” phone app.
- Step 2: Click on “Downloads”.
- Step 3: Scroll through your downloads and see if there are any abnormal files.
What Phone Content Will They Be Able To View?
If Android spyware is being used on your device, the person spying on you can view practically all of your phone activities.
- Real-time phone location using GPS tracking technology.
- Phone call log including data and time stamps.
- Call recording (avoid apps that enable this as it is usually illegal).
- Text messages, iMessages, and SMS.
- Private messages on Facebook Messenger, Kik, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- Photos and videos stored on the Android phone.
- Chrome browsing history and web searches.
- And more.
That’s how to find hidden spyware on Android phones. We hope this guide helps you in uncovering hidden spy apps or monitoring software on your device.
Want to learn how someone could put hidden cell phone spyware on your device? Check out: How To Target Cell Phones Using A Spy App.