Do you believe there are hidden apps on your own or a loved one’s iPhone? Thankfully, it’s relatively easy to uncover hidden apps on iPhone. Parents commonly look for hidden apps on their child’s phone, especially when they’re being secretive. Below, we discuss some popular iPhone hidden apps and how to find hidden apps on iPhone.
Popular Hidden Apps On iPhone
The go-to app for anyone looking to hide their texts and phone calls is CoverMe. This hidden iPhone app allows its users to create a private number, and make private calls and text messages within the app. If you’re worried about someone accidentally seeing you using the app, you can just shake your phone and the app will disappear. CoverMe also serves as a vault for your passwords, photos, audio, videos, documents, and notes.
Best Secret Folder
This app’s title pretty much explains what this iPhone app does. It’s an app where you can keep your iPhone photos and videos secretly hidden. If you’re worried about someone getting into the app, Best Secret Folder has multiple security features.
These features include:
- An alarm sounding from your iPhone when someone tries to access the app.
- Double login security with password lock and pattern lock.
- Logging all successful and failed login attempts.
- Taking a photo of an app intruder if there are 4 or more failed login attempts.
It’s a common occurrence nowadays that people find hidden spyware on their smartphone. This technology is usually installed on the iPhone by someone they know, like a parent, spouse, or employer. This type of iOS app is designed to stay hidden and undetected by the iPhone owner. It can be used to monitor an iPhone’s iMessages, App Store apps, Safari browsing history, and much more. One of the most popular hidden iPhone spyware apps is PhoneSpector.
How To Find Hidden Apps On iPhone
Method 1: The App Store
- Step 1: Unlock The iPhone
- Step 2: Open The iPhone’s App Store.
- Step 2: On The Top Right Of The Store, Click On The Profile Icon.
- Step 3: Choose “Purchased”.
- Step 4: To View Hidden Apps, Click “Not on this iPhone”.
Method 2: View iPhone App Folder(s)
Often, hidden apps are found in plain sight within iPhone homepage app folders. There’s a sneaky way to “hide” app within these folders.
- Step 1: Click On An App Folder On The iPhone.
- Step 2: See If There’s A Second Page In the Folder (You’ll See Two Dots At The Bottom).
- Step 3: If There’s A Second Page, Swipe Left To View It.
- Step 4: See If There Are Any Hidden iPhone Apps You’re Unaware Of.
- Step 5: Continue This Process With Each iPhone App Folder.
Hopefully, you’ve now learned how to find hidden apps on iPhone. If someone has installed hidden apps on your own or a loved one’s iPhone without permission, take the necessary steps to delete the apps and prevent it from happening in the future.
You Also Might Like: How To Find Your Lost Or Stolen iPhone