Cell Phone Spy Apps – Facts and Figures to Prove the Importance
AutoforwardCell Phone SpyCell Phone Spy ReviewsiPhone Michael Rosman
Perhaps you have heard about the benefits of using cell phone spy apps for monitoring children and/or employees. Despite the great reviews of cell phone spy software, there is a good chance that you are still cynical about its effectiveness and necessity. Well, we can’t blame you for feeling that way, especially considering that spying on someone’s phone is invasion of another person’s right to privacy. However, as a parent or an employer, there are valid reasons why you should seriously consider spying on your child’s or employee’s mobile phone.
Below are some facts and statistics that may convince you that it’s about time you used Auto Forward mobile phone spy software:
- 39 percent of teenagers use voice calls on their cell phones to communicate with their friends, girlfriends, or boyfriends.
- 35 percent of all teenagers spend significant hours every day socializing with other people outside of school.
- 29 percent of all teens use social networking sites to send and receive messages from other people
- 19 percent of teens use landline phones to communicate with other people.
- 6 percent of teens use emails.
- There is a continuous rise in the volume of texting among teenagers. In 2010, it was reported that a teenager sends an average of 60 text messages per day.
- Teenage girls are considered the most enthusiastic texters. In 2011, it was said that a teenage girl sends around 100 text messages a day, while boys of the same age would send only 50 text messages per day.
- 58 percent of all teens download apps on their mobile devices, such as tablets and cell phones.
Studies have also proven that teens are now more open to sharing their personal information on social networking sites. What’s even more alarming is that these young adults don’t even bother taking steps to keep the privacy of their information.
You will also read in several remote cell spy reviews how parents are becoming more worried about the fact their kids are making friends with people they only meet online. While it is wrong to generalize that all people who try to make friends online are not trustworthy, we are all aware that many ill-minded people are using the internet to find their next victims.
So how are parents supposed to address all these issues and threats to their children’s security and safety?
What Auto Forward Can Do
Auto Forward cell phone spy is one of the most reliable brands in the field of cell phone monitoring. Auto Forward can be used for spying on iPhone, Android phones, and others. It is easily compatible with most mobile phones, and it offers the most advanced monitoring tools that even ordinary people will find very easy to use.