THE GOOD – No monthly subscription! Works great for extracting and recovering data from any cell phone or tablet. No access needed for No-Jailbreak iPhone system.
THE BAD – Can’t recover Viber messages on iPhones
THE BOTTOM LINE – You’ll get the data you need and best of all you won’t waste time or money!
DDI Utilities is part of the emerging new technology of utility programs that enable a person to spy on any cell phone better and easier than ever before. This revolutionary program has changed cell phone monitoring from what we once knew. Gone and obsolete are the older, traditional spy programs in favor of new, more powerful utility programs.
In the 1980’s and even today, utility programs are used to dig deep into the file structure of a PC or Mac to extract data and arrange files to optimize performance. Utility programs for cell phone’s and mobile devices operate in the same way, except we can use them for many others things. Like getting data that we want to see from a cell phone!
DDI is perfect for extracting data from any mobile device. It will work on all iPhones, including the latest iPhone 7 and all iOS versions. DDI also works on all Android devices and Android operating systems.
DDI Utilities software can gather virtually any piece of data that is currently on the mobile device. Even data that has been deleted days, months, or even years ago can be recovered. DDI Utilities will allow you to recover everything every piece of available data from virtually any cell phone. DDI Utilities costs only $69.99 and has no monthly fees or hidden charges.
Installing the app takes about 45 seconds. If you had to, you could install the app in less time than it takes someone to take a shower or go to the bathroom. In the video below, you will see that I texted the download link to the phone I am monitoring. All it took was a few taps and I was done. Very fast! Very simple! Take a look.
Installing the software:
Installation takes only 45 seconds! Here’s how it’s done.
- Text the download link to the phone you want to monitor.
- Open the text message and tap on the link.
- Tap a few activation links and you’re done!
- Text messages – Recover an exact copy of all of the text messages sent and received by the phone
- Call log – Recover a list of all of the incoming and outgoing calls listed on the phone with the date, time and duration of the call.
- Emails – Recover the content, sender, receiver, time and date of all emails listed on the phone.
- GPS – Recover the real-time location of the phone (which is very useful to recover the phone if it has been lost or stolen)
- Photos & Videos – Recover all media both taken on and received by the phone.
- Stealth Camera – Take pictures of the phone’s surroundings.
- Web Browser – Recover all the websites visited and all the terms searched.
- Social Media – Recover all messages and activity from popular social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.
- Diagnostics – Recover information such as the battery life, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, etc.
Once you enter the login information you are brought to the dashboard site where all the information is stored. I found the dashboard to be impressively simple and easy-to-use, which would be perfect for someone who’s freaking out that they lost their cell phone. It includes the 4 main features (Facebook, Twitter, text messages and call log) and the other features listed underneath. It also comes with a comprehensive list of everything the software can do on the left-hand sidebar.
Text Message Screen: All texts sent and received are neatly organized by date and sender making it easy to follow any conversation. You can use the “Who is this” function to find out the owner of any unrecognized phone number.
Facebook Output: Click on any conversation on the left to expand individual messages exchanged. You won’t miss a thing!
GPS Tracking: The GPS Tracking feature records the location on the phone at set intervals, which can be customized and displays the location of the phone on Google Map.
1. iPhone 7, 7 Plus
2. iPhone 6, 6 Plus
3. iPhone 5, 5s, 5c
4. iPhone 4s
5. All iPads
At the end of the day the DDI Utilities software is a great product for anyone to use. It’s not only perfect for someone who recently has lost or had their phone stolen, but it’s helpful for anyone looking to monitor a cell phone. As a parent or employer you can keep track of your kid’s and employer’s phone and recover the data if something is to happen to that device. The DDI Utilities software is one of the best, most comprehensive products I’ve seen on the market. There are no monthly fees, which is great! It’s a no-brainer!
Visit their website: https://ddiutilities.com