Editors Note: This review was updated April 16, 2019 to include the latest version 7 release. Many new features have been added so be sure to read the entire review before making your decision.
THE GOOD – Undetectable. Captures keystrokes and deleted content. No physical possession or access needed. Works on all Androids and iPhones.
THE BAD – Does not capture Viber or Skype messages on iPhones.
THE BOTTOM LINE – During our extensive testing we found that all features worked as advertised. The GPS system accurately located the device. Deleted content was captured. Text messages were gathered and the call recordings were very clear. You’ll get the data you need and best of all, you won’t waste time or money!
Undetectable Cell Phone Spy Software
PhoneSpector phone spy app is one of the best cell phone spy apps we have tested. It works on all Androids and iPhones and captures nearly 100% of all data and information residing on the device. It also logs deleted content and keystrokes making it very easy to expose suspicious behavior and effectively monitor any cell phone in use today. In addition to capturing all incoming text messages, calls, GPS data and more, we were able to recover deleted text messages, photos, videos and Facebook messages from the devices we used in our tests. It also accessed Snapchat and Facebook messages without having to root the Android device.
We found that it very easy to install and use and while there was a slight slowdown of the mobile device while it was running, it wasn’t enough for us to notice. In fact, the only reason we knew the application was on the phone is because we were performing our timed tests and diagnostics. Overall, the app functioned flawlessly.
PhoneSpector allows the user to view virtually everything on the target cell phone or tablet without physically having the device. Once downloaded, the software establishes a remote connection with the monitored device and uploads the data to a secure online account. You are then able to view everything in your user dashboard in the same way you would use online banking or any online account.
The developers at PhoneSpector sent us their new app for testing after the announcement, but before the release of version 7 (version 7 release date is April 12, 2019). Not too many new features were added, but the ones that were are significant.
PhoneSpector’s newest features include;
- Keylogger: The keylogger records every keystroke and entry on the monitored phone. Typed messages on Facebook, Twitter, InstaGram, SnapChat and Skype are all recorded and uploaded to your secure online account where you can view them the same way you view your bank statement or credit card statement.
- Social Media: In previous versions, PhoneSpector was able to capture only snippets of incoming social media messages. In the new version 7, it now collects entire incoming and outgoing messages from Facebook. InstaGram and Snapchat.
- Enhanced GPS: The upgraded GPS function allows you to locate a device more accurately than previous versions and provides location to within just a few feet in most cases.
- Easy Installation: App download and installation has been upgraded to better deal with new Android and iPhone OS releases. A few more permissions were added by the device manufacturers, but PhoneSpector deals with nicely to ensure seamless and continuous monitoring. You don’t have to root the Android device and you won’t get locked out of iCloud.
How It Works
PhoneSpector’s installation is about as quick and easy as it can possibly get. The download does all the work for you. It is truly amazing! It goes like this;
Step 1. Text the download link to the phone you want to monitor.
Step 2. The activated link installs automatically.
Step 3. Sign in to your online account from your cell phone, tablet, or laptop to view data anywhere, anytime!
The entire process took us around 45-50 seconds to complete. Data begins uploading immediately to an online account. To access your online account you enter the username and password that is emailed to you right after your purchase is made.
The Top Cell Phone Spy App Of 2019… Here’s Why
Being the best spy app on the market, PhoneSpector boasts 2019’s most cutting edge technology.
Its super advanced features include being able to:
- Enhanced GPS tracking for the latest iPhone and Android phones, and operating systems.
- Brand new Keylogger captures all keystrokes performed on the device. See messages, usernames and passwords, etc.
- Captures deleted content
- Read texts and iMessages (even deleted texts)
- View all Facebook messages and images
- See Snapchat messages
- View photos and videos
- Access social media accounts installed on the phone
- See all captured incoming and outgoing messages
- Read emails (even deleted ones)
- View browser history
- Access contacts
- Monitor without being detected
Some of the things that set PhoneSpector apart from the typical spy apps is the fact that it’s easy to install and use, its advanced features, and their excellent customer service team. Along with this, PhoneSpector will not:
- Decrease battery life
- Show pop-up notifications
- Show the app icon on the phone screen.
Essentially, anything that might give the target phone owner an idea that the phone is being tracked. With these advantages of PhoneSpector, it’s definitely the front runner in being the best cell phone spy app of 2019.
Features and Benefits of PhoneSpector Cell Phone Spy App:
- Text messages & SMS messages: Text messages that are sent or received from the device can be recovered. The information will include the date and time of the text, the phone number and the contents of the message itself. Even messages the user deletes will be accessible to the dashboard once the software is on the target phone.
- iMessages: On iPhones and iPads, the program will backup iMessages that are sent or received. Like the text message function, it will extract old and deleted text messages from the Apple device including the exact message, date, time, etc.
- Calls: The dashboard records incoming and outgoing calls, and logs history. As well as the date, time, and duration of the call.
- GPS location: The GPS tracking system of PhoneSpector tracks the phone within 50 feet of its actual location. The location of the phone will be viewed on Google Maps with a pinpoint. The coordinates are updated every 10 minutes.
- Photos: All photos, new, deleted, and old, will be displayed for you in your online control panel. As with all other information gathered by PhoneSpector, you will be able to see all of your photos on your computer and other devices.
- Videos: Videos recorded on the target phone are available to view in your online dashboard.
- Calendar Events – Previous, old, and new events saved on the phone’s calendar will be recovered and downloaded to the online control panel.
- Social Media Access – Click on Facebook Messenger conversations to see all of the messages between participants. You can also view direct messages on Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Kik.
- PhoneSpector Dashboard: The dashboard is an easy-to-use online overview of all data collected from the phone. The menu on the left provides quick and easy navigation.
This best cell phone spy app is compatible with the latest iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones, and operating systems. This is an important feature as the cell phone market is constantly changing.
- All iPads
- iPhone 5 – XR
- iOS 7 – 12.2
- Compatible with Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, and Motorola smartphones.
- Android 3 -9
Having a spy app that is compatible with the latest phone models and systems is crucial. Most new iPhones, Android smartphones, and operating systems have new security features preventing others from accessing another’s phone. However, with PhoneSpector, you’ll be able to remotely access these devices with no security obstacles.
When iOS 12 came out in 2018, a new security feature was added, USB restricted mode. When this feature is enabled, any USB device will be locked out of the iPhone if it’s connected for more than an hour. This to prevent hackers, police, and others from spying on the iPhone and stealing personal information. Because of this, it has made it harder for anyone to track an iPhone, unless you use a remote spy app like PhoneSpector.
PhoneSpector’s GPS tracker feature will enable you to track a mobile device to within 50 feet of its actual location. PhoneSpector uploads the GPS coordinates once every 15 minutes, allowing you to keep accurate track of the mobile device no matter where it goes.
Text Message Listing
The text message function of PhoneSpector will give you an exact copy of every text message that was sent or received from the monitored device.
As you can see from the screenshot to the left, you will be able to see the telephone number that the text message was sent to or received from. An exact copy of the message is provided, along with the date and time the message was sent to received.
While PhoneSpector’s software was easy to install, we still had some questions. PhoneSpector’s support team passed our customer service test, which we conduct with every review. We spoke to a very nice and helpful woman who walked us through the process and answered all of our questions.
If you haven’t already come to the same conclusion, we’ll then spell it out for you. PhoneSpector is 2019’s best cell phone spy app available! With all of their advanced features mentioned above, great customer support team, software compatibility, and being undetectable, PhoneSpector is a top-notch spy app to get.
Do you want to know more about PhoneSpector? Visit their website https://phonespector.com/