THE GOOD – 7-Day Free Trial. Take it for a test drive! Works great for extracting and recovering data from any cell phone or tablet. No access needed. No jailbreak for iPhone.
THE BAD – Can’t recover Viber messages on iPhones
THE BOTTOM LINE – If you lost your phone and need to recover data, or better yet find it again, there is no better app I’ve found.
In this crazy technological world we rely on our cell phones to house everything. This includes cell phone numbers, important texts, photos/videos, emails, notes and more. You don’t want to lose any of that right?
DDI is perfect for recovering, extracting and backing up data from any mobile device. It will work on all iPhones, including the latest iPhone 7 and all iOS versions. DDI also works on all Android devices and Android operating systems.
Our whole lives are kept on that single piece of technology that most of us keep glued to our sides, but can still get lost. What do you do once your precious smartphone is gone? DDI Utilities software can recover virtually any piece of data that is currently on the mobile device and even that which has been deleted. This data backup and recovery software cost only $29.99 a month and will allow you to recovery everything from your phone if it’s lost, stolen, damaged, etc. This is how it works:
There are 3 steps to utilize this software:
Step 1: Download – Download the file to your phone
Step 2: Activate – Enter the license key they give to activate your software
Step 3: Recover – From your cell phone see recovered data from any device
Visit their website: http://ddiutilities.com
Once you enter the login information you are brought to the dashboard site where all the information is stored. I found the dashboard to be impressively simple and easy-to-use, which would be perfect for someone who’s freaking out that they lost their cell phone. It includes the 4 main features (Facebook, Twitter, text messages and call log) and the other features listed underneath. It also comes with a comprehensive list of everything the software can do on the left-hand sidebar.
- Text messages – Recover an exact copy of all of the text messages sent and received by the phone
- Call log – Recover a list of all of the incoming and outgoing calls listed on the phone with the date, time and duration of the call.
- Emails – Recover the content, sender, receiver, time and date of all emails listed on the phone.
- GPS – Recover the real-time location of the phone (which is very useful to recover the phone if it has been lost or stolen)
- Photos & Videos – Recover all media both taken on and received by the phone.
- Stealth Camera – Take pictures of the phone’s surroundings.
- Web Browser – Recover all the websites visited and all the terms searched.
- Social Media – Recover all messages and activity from popular social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.
- Diagnostics – Recover information such as the battery life, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, etc.
2. iPhone 6, 6 Plus
3. iPhone 5, 5s, 5c
4. iPhone 4s
5. All iPads
At the end of the day the DDI Utilities software is a great product for anyone to use. It’s not only perfect for someone who recently has lost or had their phone stolen, but it’s helpful for anyone looking to monitor a cell phone. As a parent or employer you can keep track of your kid’s and employer’s phone and recover the data if something is to happen to that device. The DDI Utilities software is one of the best, most comprehensive products I’ve seen on the market and for a monthly subscription of $19.99 you can’t go wrong. It’s a no-brainer!
Take a look at a demo video I found.